lgocy.com offers a return policy of up to 30 days for refund/exchange, and up to 90 days for store credit/exchange, subject to the following conditions:
1) All returns/exchanges must be issued a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Merchandise returned without an RMA number will not be accepted.
To obtain an RMA:
A - Log in to your account and click on “My Orders”.
B - From the list of orders, select the one that you want to exchange or return by clicking on “Return”
C - Fill out the details of your request, attach any relevant photos or scans of the problem and click on “Submit”
D - You will be issued an RMA number: this is your reference for your request.
Once you have submitted your request, a customer service agent may contact you if more information is required.
If your request is accepted: You will receive an email with return shipping instructions. Merchandise must be returned 100% complete, in the original packaging, with all manuals and other accessories.
*Please note: Item(s) need to be returned in original packaging that is in re-saleable condition. Please take steps to protect the original packaging from damage by wrapping it, or placing it inside of a shipping box
If your request is not accepted: You will receive an email regarding the dispute related to the request.
2) Returned products must meet our criteria for acceptance before we issue a credit or ship a replacement order. If the returned product does not meet our acceptance criteria, TonerParts will make a reasonable attempt to contact you, using the contact information provided on the original order, to arrange for return or disposal of the item. We reserve the right to dispose of any rejected returned item if we are not able to contact you within 30 days.
Criteria for Acceptance
i) All Merchandise
- Must be issued an RMA before returning it to our warehouse
- Must contain more than 50% of the item’s capacity
ii) Non-Defective Merchandise
- All returned merchandise is subject to a 20% re-stocking fee and must be returned at the customer’s own cost.
- Merchandise must be returned unused, in re-saleable condition.
- You may return for refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase date, and for store credit only within 90 days of purchase date.
- All non-defective merchandise returns will be inspected before a refund/credit is issued.
- Approval of returns for unopened, non-defective merchandise after 3 months is solely at the discretion of TonerParts.
*** Opened OEM (manufacturer original) products DO NOT QUALIFY for return or exchange as these are not re-saleable once opened ***
iii) Defective Merchandise
- If it is determined that your product is likely defective, you will be issued a pre-paid shipping label to return the product to our warehouse for further investigation.
- Following an investigation, you will be issued a refund, store credit or replacement product.
Please note: No refund will be issued beyond 30 days (store credit or replacement only), even if the product is determined to be defective.
- Replacement products will only be shipped once the defective product is received and inspected. If you require your replacement more urgently, you have the option to purchase a replacement order at full charge, and we will credit back your original purchase after receiving and inspecting the return.
NOTE: If returned merchandise is determined NOT to be defective, and/or it is returned with less than 50% toner capacity, then any refund/replacement/credit is at the sole discretion of TonerParts.
iv) OEM Products
lgocy.com does not accept returns of Opened OEM products, regardless of usage.
- Due to the nature of OEM products we are unable to provide refund or replacement of special-order items or Opened OEM products (even if ordered by mistake).
- Defective OEM products follow the warranty policies of the manufacturer, and you should contact the manufacturer directly for any warranty issues.
Please take note that OEM warranty does not cover damage caused during installation
- All OEM product returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
v) Imaging Drums
Please consult your product label carefully before installing imaging drums as we cannot accept returns of imaging drums if:
- The imaging drum has been installed and used
- More than 6 months has passed since the purchase date
- It is an OEM product that has been opened